Trust & Business Banking

Business week lesson 1 is the SS4 which is a need for this process when you call into the IRS (800)8294933 to get an EIN that is outside of the US jurisdiction that starts with 98-*******

We use this to apply for our bank and along with the proper ID, you can open the account if they ask you for social security you can inform them you do not have one. If they press the manner you inform them that is a violation of the Social Security Administration Act. which states the SSN is not for ID purposes it is only to be used for the social security admin and for federal benefits. For all other dealings, it’s not needed.

Be sure to take your business documents such as filed bylaws or if you are opening a trust account your trust indenture and trust documents and currency to fund the account.



    Your Cart
    Your cart is empty